From now on, we present on our project website all videos and materials created within the framework of 22 subgrant projects that were implemented in the 5 working areas of our international project «Overcoming the consequences of the war together» in 206 – 208.
As a whole, within the framework of our project, participants of 4 educational programs have implemented 28 subgrant projects that have received our financial support and professional assistance, as well as several interregional information campaigns on the basis of open tenders within the project.
The purpose of these sub-projects presented on the website is to support civil society representatives in Ukraine and in the North and South Caucasus, whose work is aimed at processing and prevention of war-related conflicts.
Videos and materials are sorted into different directions of our project.
On the «Small project materials» page, you can get access to the following publications:
- Information flyer «Take a step further» with useful contacts for psychological assistance throughout Ukraine
- Information booklet with useful contacts for counseling on the prevention of domestic violence in Kharkiv
- Information flyer on the topic «Domestic violence» with contacts for possible help in Cherkasy
- Methodological guidebook «Forum-theater for the spectators» for working with children, based on the experience of working with children from the area of hostilities in the camp «Lisova Zastava» (Forest Gate) in the Kyiv oblast
- Information flyer for all those who are interested in participating in the forum-theater project «Points to stand inside changes» in Odessa
- A manual on anti-discrimination work on the film «Transit Point» created within the framework of the sub-giant «History Spiral»
- A study guide for teachers on the topic «A practical guide for school psychologists, social workers, community aid center workers, coaches-beginners, public activists» based on the experience of the small project «Nonviolent communication at school» in Kharkiv
On the page «Video of Small Projects», you can get access to the following video materials:
- Video clips and TV reports on two interregional information campaigns «I trust a psychologist» and «Traumatic therapy – a way to a complete life» aimed at reducing the stigmatization of psychotherapeutic services in Ukraine.
- Video clips and TV reports about six information campaigns on the prevention of domestic violence as a consequence of the war: «Men against violence» in Dnipro, «World without war is a house without violence» in Severodonetsk, «A man is a winner in his family» in Odessa, «Men do not batter» in Kharkiv, «PUD – against family violence» in Kyiv, and «ATO veteran is a defender of his family» in Cherkassy.
- The videotape of the forum-theater plays on the following 4 subgrant projects, the purpose of which was the processing and resolution of war-related conflicts in the Ukrainian society: «Points to stand inside changes», «Agents of changes», «I can hear you» and «How to find a common language?»
- Documentary film «Transit Point», which was shot as part of a small project “History Spiral” for use in anti-discrimination work in Ukraine.
- Videos from two interregional information campaigns: «NgoBiz» and «Do what you love, help others!». Both campaigns were aimed at popularization of the idea of social entrepreneurship as an effective tool of post-conflict rehabilitation for Ukrainian civil society.
All publications can be not only viewed, but also downloaded as PDFs.