ChildFund Germany (earlier CCF – Christian Children´s Fund) was established by only one person Astrid Greiner. Today a non-profit organization became the member of the international ChildFund Alliance supporting more than 80.000 children and their families in poverty in 42 countries worldwide.
The work of a strong ChildFund community is based on the sponsorship and the engagement of the supporters, international organizations and motivated local staff and partners. The essence of approach is embedded in:
- Over 35 years of experience with developing countries
- Active operation with the projects in 40 countries
- Organized infrastructure in 59 countries
- Concept of sustainable development and help through self-help
- Long-term improvement in nutrition, healthcare, leaving conditions, education and income generation.
You can become the member of the ChildFund community!https://www.childfund.de